|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
Search UserBenchmark on Amazon.
UserBenchmark's freeware benchmarking application tests the speed of a PC's processor, graphics card, drives and RAM. As of September 2018, there have been 11 million downloads of this application worldwide. UserBenchmark is certified 100% clean by Softpedia and has been reviewed by a number of other software review sites. It is also cited as a comprehensive resource of PC hardware reviews and specifications
- T, Lavish. "UserBenchmark lets you test the Hardware components". The Windows Club. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- Serea, Razvan (28 Nov 2015). "UserBenchmark: Test, fix and upgrade your PCs performance". Neowin. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- Schofield, Jack. "Which Windows programs for more advanced users do you recommend?". www.theguardian.com. The Guardian. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- Teodorovici:, Mihaela. "Editor's Review: UserBenchmark". Softpedia. Retrieved 15 May 2017.
- Simpson, Michael T.; Antill, Nicholas (10 Oct 2016). Hands-On Ethical Hacking and Network Defense (3rd ed.). Cengage Learning. p. xxi. ISBN 9781285454610. Search this book on
This article "UserBenchmark" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:UserBenchmark. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.