|Native name||Վարդուհի Ալեքսանյան|
Yerevan, Armenia24 July 1984
|Occupation||Dancer, TV host|
Biography[edit | edit source]
Varduhi was born in Yerevan. In 1991-2001, She studied at Yerevan secondary school N 172. In 2007, graduated from the Armenian State University of Physical Culture with excellence, receiving the bachelor's and master's degrees (the Sport Dancing unit of the Gymnastics and Sport Dancing Chair after Hrant Shahinyan). Since 2007, has worked as a sport dancing lecturer at the Gymnastics and Sport Dancing Chair after Hrant Shahinyan of the Armenian State University of Physical Culture. In 2007-2010, received the title of a judge of international category and a professional dancer by the World Dance Council. In 2008, received the title of sports master on sport dancing of the Republic of Armenia. Participated in a number of international trainings: the “Courses for Professional Athletes”, Moscow, 2007; the “World Dance Council”, Blackpool, Great Britain, 2008; the “Improvement of High Qualified Athletes of Latin Dancing”, the Professional Development seminar, Moscow, 2008; the Seminar of the International Olympic Committee, Olympia, Greece, 2010. Since 2010, has been a member of the jury of the “Ballroom” and “So You Think You Can Dance” projects. Since 2012 has been a hostess of the «Good Morning with Shant TV» entertainment program at the “Shant” TV company. In 2014, is a hostess of the “National Singer”project. In 2014, defended the thesis of the candidate of pedagogical sciences entitled “The Physical Training Methods in Sport Dancing”. In 2015 got associated professor degree from Armenian State Institute of Physical Culture.
Work Experience[edit | edit source]
- 2001–2003 -the “Matador” sport dancing club, a highly qualified trainer
- 2003- 2006-the"Armenyak" sport dancing club, a highly qualified trainer
- Since 2006- the “American Suit” jazz performance, a solo dancer
- Since 2007- theArmenian State University of Physical Culture, the Gymnastics and Sport Dancing Chair, an assistant
- 2007 - 2010 –the Pan-Armenian Dance and Sport Dancing Council, the head of the Sport Dancing Educational Department
- 2007 - the “Eurovision Dance Contest” , an expert - commentator
- 2009 - the Armenian Official Sport Dancing Championship, Gyumri, a chief judge
[edit | edit source]
|This Armenian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Varduhi Aleksanyan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Varduhi Aleksanyan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.