During the summer of 2000, Varija Bajaj completed a Bachelor of Arts Honours in Philosophy from the Miranda House, Delhi. A year later she joined Diploma in Advertising and Marketing at Xaviers Institute of Communication, St. Xavier's College, Mumbai. Later on, she moved to University of Sheffield, UK for her Masters in Business Administration.
- "India's top fashion designers decode Priyanka Gandhi's style quotient". India Today. Retrieved 23 May 2020.
- "10th anniversary of the Varija Bajaj Design Studio in Delhi". Times Of India. Retrieved 23 May 2020.
- "The New Dress Code: Dressing in the age of millennials, start-ups and gig economy". Financial Express. 12 January 2020. Retrieved 22 May 2020.
- "Designer Varija Bajaj Ventures Into Label Focused on Indian Culture, Body Shape For Working Women". India.com. Retrieved 22 May 2020.
- "Designer Varija Bajaj's new label will focus on Indian culture, body shapes and skin tone". Indulge Express. Retrieved 22 May 2020.
- "Consultancy, Entrepreneurship and Leadership: The Sheffield MBA" (PDF). MBA Brochure April 2017. Retrieved 8 July 2020.
- "The Sheffield MBA" (PDF). Catalyst: The magazine for Sheffield University Management School Alumni. Retrieved 8 July 2020.
- "Designer Varija Bajaj celebrates womanhood with aplomb". The Hans India. 17 June 2016. Retrieved 23 May 2020.
- "When 5-year-old turned showstopper for designer Varija Bajaj". Business Standard. Retrieved 22 May 2020.
- "Designer Varija Bajaj's Star at India Runway Week Was a 16-year-old Cancer Patient". Daily Bhaskar. 19 April 2016. Retrieved 23 May 2020.
- "Surajkund Mela exhibits the trends of Jharkhand". The Sunday Guardian. 18 February 2017. Retrieved 23 May 2020.
- "India Runway Week 2017 brings social messages on fashion ramp". The Indian Express. May 2017. Retrieved 23 May 2020.
- "A different fashion: Making clothing designs inclusive". Manorama Online. Retrieved 23 May 2020.
This article "Varija Bajaj" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Varija Bajaj. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.