Victor Buhler is a television and film director.
Buhler directed the documentary feature film “Rikers High”, about the school for teenage inmates in Rikers Island jail, which won the ‘NY Loves Film Award for Best Documentary at the 2006 Tribeca Film Festival’. He also directed “The Beautiful Game”, a documentary feature film about the power of soccer in Africa that debuted at the Seattle Film Festival in 2011. Buhler directed and produced “A Whole Lott More”, a documentary feature film about employment for people with developmental disabilities. “A Whole Lott More” was honored as one of the audience favorite at the 2013 HotDocs Canadian International Documentary Festival.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Victor Buhler | Sayle Screen".
- "'Rikers High': Schooled Behind Bars".
- "Rikers High". 2005-05-27.
- "Rikers High | Tribeca Film Festival".
- "The Beautiful Game: Film Review".
- "One of the Most Surprising and Compelling Financial Crisis Docs Wasn't at Sundance, SXSW or Tribeca". 2013-05-29.
- "Hot Docs Wraps 20th Anniversary with Record-Breaking Audiences of 180,000". 2013-05-06.
- "Sirens, Channel 4".
- "Victor Buhler".
- "Nine nommed for student Oscar kudos". 2001-05-05.
Victor Buhler[edit | edit source]
This article "Victor Buhler" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Victor Buhler. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.