|Born||20 April 1998|
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Indent
CEO of RedLake
Vivek Singh who hails from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, started HostDust, a hosting service company. Prior to his venture, Vivek stood runner-up in the first two editions of Smart India Hackathon, an initiative by Government of India. Later, he started his career as a web developer and worked for projects under MHRD and PWD. After a merger of HostDust and RedLake, Vivek is currently serving as the CEO of RedLake. Vivek is also co-founder of Vaibhav Vivek Electricals.
- "Vivek Singh – One of the talented and Brightest Mind in Business | DD News". ddnews.gov.in. Retrieved 2020-09-27.
- "Vivek Singh, founder of RedLake.in gives new shape and ideas to web hosting". Deccan Chronicle. 2020-08-18. Retrieved 2020-09-16. Unknown parameter
- chundawat (2020-09-20). "Vivek Singh – One of the talented and Brightest Mind in Business | | Udaipur News | Udaipur Latest News | udaipur local news । Udaipur Updates". Retrieved 2020-09-27.
- "Vivek Singh, a successful entrepreneur with an amazing growth journey from HostDust to RedLake". in.style.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2020-09-16.
- "Vivek Singh, founder of RedLake.in gives new shape and ideas to web hosting". The Asian Age. 2020-08-18. Retrieved 2020-09-16.
- "Vivek Singh, the CEO of RedLake, in talks about his passion and achievements". Deccan Herald. 2020-09-11. Retrieved 2020-09-27.
- "How To Achieve Success, Youngest CEO Vivek Singh Spills The Secret". Retrieved 2020-09-27.
- "Vivek Singh And RedLake, A Journey Of Never-ending Efforts Towards Serving People". Forbes India. Retrieved 2020-09-27.
- Postman, Team (2020-06-09). "With RedLake and HostDust Infotech merged, Vivek Singh, talks on existing and upcoming opportunities - Postman News". Postman News. Retrieved 2020-09-27.
- Vivek Singh's Official website.
This article "Vivek Singh (entrepreneur)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Vivek Singh (entrepreneur). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.