Vungarala V Subrahmanyam
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Vungarala V. Subrahmanyam|
|Born||9 May 1997|
Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India
|🏫 Education||Manipal Institute of Technology|
|Founder, Verzeo Edutech|
|🤑 Net worth||$15.5 M (Verzeo Edutech)|
Vungarala V Subrahmanyam (born May 9th, 1997) is a serial entrepreneur based in Andhra Pradesh, India. He is the founder of Verzeo Edutech, a Bengaluru-based AI educational technology company.
Subrahmanyam was born on May 9th, 1997 in Srungavruksham, West Godavari in the state of Andhra Pradesh. He completed his schooling from in Bhimavaram nearest town. Later, he attended Manipal Institute of Technology for pursuing B Tech in mechanical engineering.
Subrahmanyam's journey began in his first year of engineering in Manipal where he founded the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). In 2017, he founded Verzeo Edutech. Verzeo Edutech helps students in small towns learn emerging technologies in their language and also provides them internships, and placement opportunities in companies and startups. He began with a small fund of Rs one lakh but the company now has a turnover of $15.5 million.
Prior to Verzeo Edutech, he had incorporated another Start-up Transtele (TransIndia Tele Connect) in 2016, a telecom company which was provided Internet access in rural areas. Later, in 2017, he sold off his company to a tech-giant company.
Subrahmanyam is currently a founder of Verzeo Edutech. His company Verzeo's crowd-sourcing project and Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based learning is benefiting from the Skill India platform which was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and is facilitating both students and companies.
- List of entrepreneurs
- List of Indian entrepreneurs
- List of Internet entrepreneurs
- Khatri, Bhumika (September 10, 2018). "Exclusive: AI-Based Edtech Startup Verzeo Raises $5 Mn Funding From HNIs". INC24.
- Triparna, Ray (October 16, 2018). "'Automation is Affecting 69% of the Job Market in India,' Points V V Subrahmanyam, Founder, Verzeo". Higher Education Plus.
- Das, Prajanma (October 1, 2018). "Bengaluru-based app, Verzeo, is taking tech education to remote India with courses in Indian languages". Edexlive.
- "Bengaluru-based app, Verzeo, is taking tech education to remote India with courses in Indian languages". UC News. October 10, 2018.
- "His company delivers unmatched AI-based courses, says 20-yr old entrepreneur". United News of India. July 22, 2018.
- Agarwal, Udit (September 10, 2018). "AI-Based Edtech Startup Verzeo Secures $5 Mn From HNIs". Techstory.
- "Verzeo company". Dailyhunt. July 2, 2018.
|This Indian business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Vungarala V Subrahmanyam" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Vungarala V Subrahmanyam. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.