|Born||Adewale Opeyemi Aladejana|
16 May 1984
Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria
|🏡 Residence||Abuja, Nigeria|
|🏳️ Citizenship||Nigerian (1984–present)|
|🎓 Alma mater||Bowen University|
Wale Aladejana (born May 16, 1984 in Ibadan, Oyo State) is a Nigerian Entrepreneur, Perfumer and Motivational Speaker. He is the founder and CEO of Sapphire scents, the first indigenous Perfume making company in Nigeria.
Early Life and Education
Aladejana was born to a middle-class family as the 7th child in a family of nine children. He attended King's College, Lagos, and later International School, Ibadan. He has a Bachelors of Science degree in Mass Communication from Bowen University.
Aladejana began his career with the TY Danjuma Foundation, a Non- Governmental Organization founded by Nigeria's former Chief of Army Staff Theophilus Danjuma, as a Programs assistant in Benin, South-South Nigeria. He moved to Abuja, Nigeria's Federal Capital in 2012 where he started his perfume company, Sapphire scents with only $100 in 2015 but is now valued at over $10 million. His perfume is sold across Nigeria, the US, Uk, Ireland, Cyprus, Ghana and Cameroon. Aladejana has many times attributed the success of his company to God and to popular Abuja pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, who gave him 1 million naira in 2015 to expand his business. Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh became a brand ambassador of his company in 2018.  
- "The Master Perfumer Adewale Aladejana C. E. O Sapphire Scents".
- "Billionaire, Adewale Aladejana Reveals How He Turned N30k Into Billions of Naira Within 2yrs -Photos - Gistmania". 28 May 2017.
- "WALE ALADEJANA, FOUNDER OF SAPPHIRE PERFUMES PRAISES COZA PASTOR, FOR BLESSING HIS BUSINESS - Olori Supergal". Olori Supergal. 2018-05-30. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
- "D'banj, Tonto Dikeh celebrate with Sapphire Scents". Punchng.com.
- "Tonto Dikeh is the Face of Sapphire Scents Bespoke Perfume - See her Must Watch Ad - BellaNaija". www.bellanaija.com.
This article "Wale Aladejana" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Wale Aladejana. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.