Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Watford Short Film Festival
|Watford Short Film Festival|
Watford Short Film Festival is an independent Film Festival located in the town of Watford, Hertfordshire. The festival was created in 2018 by local filmmaker James Dyer in collaboration with Watford Borough Council via the Small Grants Fund.
Watford Short Film Festival 2018
Watford Short Film Festival took place on Saturday 4th August 2018. Watford Museum and the Pump House Theatre & Arts Centre were used as the host venues for the event's inaugural year and entry to the event was free of charge to the public. The festival received 204 submissions between March and May of 2018 with filmmakers able to submit under 15 minute drama, documentary and animated films. A total of 34 films were exhibited at the event itself as part of the 'Official Selection' list with six of those produced by local filmmakers.
2018 Festival Crew
- Festival Director: James Dyer
- Festival Programmers: Robert McKendrick and Abigail Regan
- Festival Judges: Mark Crane, Kim Noce, Sarah Priestley, Terry Butler, Shaun Clarke, Alan Ronald and Debbie Attwell
2018 Festival Sponsors
- Warner Bros. Studios, Leavesden
- Watford Colosseum
- Watford Area Arts Forum
2018 Award Winners
- Watford Award - 'Living With Parkinson's Disease'
- Judge's Award - Best Drama - 'A Ferry Tale'
- Judge's Award - Best Drama (College / University) - 'Shattered'
- Audience Award - Best Drama - 'A Ferry Tale'
- Judge's Award - Best Documentary - 'The Bench'
- Judge's Award - Best Documentary (College / University) - 'A Passing Time'
- Audience Award - Best Documentary - 'A Passing Time'
- Judge's Award - Best Animation - 'A Drawing'
- Judge's Award - Best Animation (College / University) - 'Where I Was Born'
- Audience Award - Best Animation - 'iRony'
This article "Watford Short Film Festival" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Watford Short Film Festival. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.