Entrepreneur, Technology Expert
|👪 Relatives||Paul Scully-Power (father)|
Will Scully-Power, born William Paul Scully-Power, is an Australian-American entrepreneur, technology expert and business executive.
In 2001 Scully-Power received the Commonwealth Bank Young Hero Award and was selected to sit on the leadership and enterprise development group of the Australian Federal Government's National Youth Roundtable.
After deferring a marketing degree at Western Sydney University, Scully-Power founded MarketingFX, a digital marketing services agency with over 50 technology brands as customers. MarketingFX was acquired by Sqware Peg in June 2006.
In 2003, Scully-Power was selected as a finalist in the Young Australian of the Year Awards for career achievement. Scully-Power went on to start the data business for the global digital advertising agency M&C Saatchi in 2008.
In 2009, he co-founded Datarati, having secured the exclusive rights for the Marketo marketing automation software platform and established the Asia-Pacific presence and operations for the company. In 2012, he established Datarati as an independent and exclusive Salesforce partner helping organisations digitally transform their customer experiences using data and marketing automation software. In 2015 he co-founded Data Scouts, a skills training provider on customer experience transformation and cyber safety awareness.
Scully-Power is the son of Australia's first astronaut Paul Scully-Power. He is married with one child (Scout). He has five brothers and sisters (Adam, Lincoln, Holly, deceased, Victoria and Tara). His recreational interests include running, yachting, and snowboarding.
- Hanser, Kira (1 September 2016). "Verpasste Gelegenheit: So verzweifelt suchen Menschen nach ihren Urlaubsflirts". Die Welt.
- "Congratulations to Young Australian of the Year finalists | Former Ministers and Parliamentary Secretaries". formerministers.dss.gov.au. Department of Social Services (Australia).
- "Leadership and Enterprise Development Team". parlinfo.aph.gov.au. Parliament of Australia.
- "A Conversation with Datarati's Will Scully-Power". Marketing Rockstar Guides. 9 September 2013.
- "MarketingFX's Acquisition". CB Insights.
- "Congratulations to Young Australian of the Year finalists | Former Ministers and Parliamentary Secretaries". formerministers.dss.gov.au.
- "Ten Years On From The First 30 Under 30: Will Scully-Power". B&T. 28 January 2019.
- "Salesforce and Datarati launch a 'boot camp' for graduates - AdNews". AdNews.
- "Marketo expands into Australia". ARN.
- "Data Scouts partners with ADMA for industry wide Marketing Automation & CRM skills assessment". Mumbrella. 8 August 2017.
- "Cyber safety program free for all Australians". InnovationAus. 1 April 2020.
This article "Will Scully-Power" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Will Scully-Power. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.