Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
Kalamazoo, MI, United StatesApril 16, 1964
|Baptised||April 16, 1964|
|Residence||East Grand Rapids, Michigan|
|Alma mater||Amherst College|
|Organization||East Grand Rapids High School|
|Known for||Advanced Placement World History (APWH) research, templates, formats, teaching kits.|
William "Bill" Strickland (born April 16, 1964), is an American AP World History teacher and curriculum author who is currently the sole teacher of AP World History at East Grand Rapids High School. Strickland has taught a range of courses, many of which were under the advanced placement curriculum. Strickland also serves as a consultant for AP World History education. Strickland has served as a table leader, exam reader, and sample selector for the College Board. Strickland also assisted in the creation of geography and world history standards for the State of Michigan. Strickland is known across the United States for his formats, compiling of resources, and proper drafting of materials.
This article "William Strickland" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:William Strickland. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "About Bill Strickland". Make The Impossible Possible. Manchester Craftsmen's Guild. Retrieved July 16, 2016.
- "Cornerstone Charter" (PDF).
- "Teachers and Their Subjects". studylib.net. Retrieved 2019-03-14.
- "The AP Exam". Freemanpedia. Retrieved 2019-03-13.
- "Bill Strickland". World History Connected. Retrieved 2019-03-13.
- "East Grand Rapids High School - Staff Directory". egrhs.egrps.org. Retrieved 2019-03-13.
- "On Top of the World: Ep 20 - #FreeBillStrickland". podhistory.libsyn.com. Retrieved 2019-03-13.
- Strickland, Bill. "Information". LinkedIn.
- Roupp, Heidi (2009). Teaching World History in the Twenty-First Century. M.E. Sharpe. p. 82. ISBN 978-0-7656-1714-9. Search this book on
- "Mr. C's APWH Resources | Modern World History @ SDA". sdaworldhistory.edublogs.org. Retrieved 2019-03-14.
- "resourcesforhistoryteachers / Time Periods and Key Concepts". resourcesforhistoryteachers.pbworks.com. Retrieved 2019-03-14.
- "Ms. Elrick (blog/resource)" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on April 14, 2019.