Welcome to EverybodyWiki 😃 ! Nuvola apps kgpg.png Log in or ➕👤 create an account to improve, watchlist or create an article like a 🏭 company page or a 👨👩 bio (yours ?)...

YSR Telangana Party

From EverybodyWiki Bios & Wiki







YSR Telangana Party is an Indian regional political party based in the state of Telangana. It was founded by Y. S. Sharmila in 2021.[1][2]

YSR Telangana Party
AbbreviationYSRTP
PresidentY. S. Sharmila
FounderY. S. Sharmila
Founded8 July 2021 (2 months ago) (2021-07-08)


The flag of YS Sharmila's party contains 80 per cent Blue Jay colour and the remaining 20 per cent will be blue colour. In the middle of the flag, there will be the Telangana state symbol as well as a portrait of YS Rajashekara Reddy's photo.

Formation[edit]

This article "YSR Telangana Party" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:YSR Telangana Party. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.

  1. "YS Sharmila launches YSR Telangana Party". The Times of India. Unknown parameter |url-status= ignored (help)
  2. "Ys sharmila set to launch her party in telangana". Unknown parameter |url-status= ignored (help)