Yu-Chuan Jack Li
|Yu-Chuan Jack Li|
|Born||Taipei City, Taiwan|
|Alma mater||Taipei Medical University|
University of Utah School of Medicine
|Website||Jack Li Official Website|
Yu-Chuan Jack Li (Chinese: 李友專; Wade–Giles: Li Yu-chuan), is a pioneer of Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, Research in Medical Informatics and a practicing dermatologist in Taiwan. He completed his studies in medicine at Taipei Medical University before pursuing his Ph.D. in Medical Informatics at the University of Utah School of Medicine Utah, United States. So far, he has been the Principal Investigators of many national projects related to Translational Biomedical Informatics, Patient Safety, and Artificial Intelligence. He also founded the International Center for Health Information Technology (ICHIT) at Taipei Medical University in 2015 and the Artificial Intelligence for Medicine and Health Innovations (AIMHI) in 2017. He has remained Editor-in-Chief of the prestigious International Journal for Quality in Health Care (published jointly by Oxford University Press and ISQua) and Journal of Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine (an SCI scientific journal). Over the course of his career, he has made significant contributions to the fields of Medical Informatics and AI in Medicine won various awards and has been featured regularly in the local media for his work and publications.
He is currently Dean and Distinguished Professor at the College of Medical Science and Technology, Taipei Medical University and the Chief of Dermatology at the Center for Cosmetic and Laser, Taipei Municipal Wanfang Hospital.
Positions held[edit | edit source]
- Department of Dermatology, Taipei Wanfang Hospital, Director, 2009 ~ present
- Dean, School of Medical Science and Technology, Taipei Medical University, 2011 ~ present]
- International Journal for Quality in Health Care (SCI), International Journal for Quality in Health Care (SCI), Global Editor-in-Chief, 2014 ~ present
- Distinguished Professor, School of Medical Science and Technology, Taipei Medical University, 2016 ~ present
- Taiwan Medical Artificial Intelligence Innovation Research Center, founder, 2017 ~ present
Work Experience[edit | edit source]
- Distinguished Professor, School of Medical Science and Technology, Taipei Medical University, 2016 ~
- Health and Welfare Department Health Information Technology Development Association, Member, 2015 ~ 2017
- Ministry of Health and Welfare Hospital Information System Reform Task Force, Member, 2015 ~ 2016
- Electronic Medical Records Development Committee, Member of the Ministry of Health and Welfare, 2013 ~ 2014
- Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine (SCI Journal), Global Editor-in-Chief, 2013 ~ 2018
- Taipei Medical University, School of Medical Science and Technology, Dean, 2011 ~
- Taiwan Remote Care Service Industry Association, Vice Chairman, 2011 ~ 2013
- Taipei City Government, Municipal Consultant, 2011 ~ 2013
- Department of Health and Welfare, Disease Control Agency, Consultant, 2011 ~ 2017
- Taiwan Medical Information Exchange Level 7 Agreement Association (HL7 Taiwan), Director, 2010~2011
- International Medical Information Society (IMIA), Vice President, 2009 ~ 2012
- Taipei Medical University, Vice President, 2009 ~ 2011
- National Institutes of Health Health Policy Development Center, concurrently a senior researcher, 2007 ~ 2008
- Asia Pacific Medical Information Society (APAMI), Chairman, 2006 ~ 2009
- National Institute of Biomedical Information, Yangming University, Professor and Director, 2006 ~ 2009
- Taiwan Medical Information Society, Honorary Chairman, 2006 ~
- Wanfang Hospital, Associate Dean, 2003 ~ 2006
- Member of the Health and Medical Information Committee of the Department of Health, Executive Yuan, 2003 ~ 2005
- Member of the Patient Safety Committee of the Department of Health, Executive Yuan, 2003 ~ 2005
- Taiwan Medical Information Exchange Level 7 Agreement Association (HL7 Taiwan), Founding Director, 2001 ~ 2005
Published Work[edit | edit source]
- Yu-Chuan Li (2018-09-25). AI醫療大未來：臺灣第一本智慧醫療關鍵報告. 好人出版. ISBN 9789869275132.
- Yu-Chuan Li, 張顯洋、張慧朗、邱文達等人 (2018-09-17). 醫學資訊管理學 ( 3版 ). 華杏出版股份有限公司. ISBN 9789861945033.
- Yu-Chuan Li; et al. (2018-07-01). 建立學習型健康系統之大數據基礎. 國家衛生研究院. ISBN 9789860562378.
- Yu-Chuan Li; et al. (2018-01-01). 健康醫療資訊科技發展政策建言. 國家衛生研究院. ISBN 9789860551334.
- 龐婷文、Yu-Chuan Li; et al. (2010). 醫療資訊管理概論. 華格那出版有限公司. ISBN 9789866335624.
- 邱文達、Yu-Chuan Li; et al. (2004). 病人安全-理論與實務. 臺灣醫務管理學會. ISBN 9570172509.
- 吳昭新、Yu-Chuan Li; et al. (2002). 醫療資訊管理學. 偉華書局有限公司. ISBN 9576405068.
- Yu-Chuan Li (2002). 簡明醫學資訊學. 合記圖書出版社. ISBN 9576668875.
Honors and Awards[edit | edit source]
- Founding Fellow of the International College of Health Sciences Information ( IAHSI), 2017
- Australian Health Information Institute Fellow (ACHI), 2010
- Fellow of the American College of Medical Information ( ACMI ), 2010
- Taiwan Outstanding Information Talent Award, 2015
- Taiwan's Top Ten Outstanding Youth, 2001
References[edit | edit source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Li Yu-Chuan.|
- Jack Li Official Website
- Yu-Chuan Li's Academic Research
- International Journal for Quality in Health Care Oxford Editor-in-Chief
- Taipei Medical University Academic Hub Profile
- AIMed Dr. Yu-Chuan (Jack) Li
- Scientific Publications Dr. Yu-Chuan (Jack) Li
- Tohoku Medical Megabank Organisation 2018
- Taipei Times Editorial 2018
- News Features List
- College of Medical Science and Technology Taipei Medical University
- Wan Fang Hospital Dermatology Clinic Registration Yu-Chuan Li
- Boston University Asian Alumni Business Forum 2017 Speaker
- TMU-MIT project profile Sana
- ISQua editorial commitee
- Taiwan Association for Medical Informatics (TAMI)
- Collaboration Observational Health Data Sciences and Informatics
- Jeffrey Braithwaite; et al. (2017-08-07). Health Systems Improvement Across the Globe: Success Stories from 60 Countries. ccpress. ISBN 9781317123279.
Category:1966 births Category:People from Taipei Category:Taipei Medical University faculty Category:Taipei Medical University alumni Category:Health Information Technology Category:Artificial Intelligence
|This article about a Taiwanese scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Yu-Chuan Jack Li" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Yu-Chuan Jack Li. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.