Zero KMS is an Indian web series released in 2018.
- Naseeruddin Shah as Guru
- Tanmay Dhanania as Arjun
- Satyadeep Misra as DCP Pinto
- Tara D'Souza as Tommy
- Vaibhavi Upadhyay as Sheela
- Roshni Walia as Aalia
- Rupali Bhosale as Minal
- Mukul Chadda as Shyam
- Anindya Gupta as Ruhta
After serving a sentence of ten years in prison for a murder he did not commit, Arjun is finally free. Little does he know that he's caught in the middle of a flesh-trafficking racket that threatens to upend his entire existence.
This article "Zero KMS" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Zero KMS. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- "'Zero Kms' review: An intriguing journey that often loses its way". Scroll.in. 5 June 2018. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "Review: Naseeruddin Shah's 'Zero Kms' is a Thriller You Can't Miss". thequint.com. The Quint. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "Zero KMS director Q: Audience will be surprised to see Naseeruddin Shah in such an avatar". The Indian Express. 11 June 2018. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "Zee5 original Zero KMS becomes the highest rated Indian web series on IMDb". bollywoodlife.com. Bollywood Life. 2018-06-07. Retrieved 1 October 2018.
- "Naseeruddin Shah's First Web Series 'Zero KMS' Dwells on Human Trafficking: Watch Motion Poster". India West. 25 May 2018. Retrieved 1 October 2018.