California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)
Under CCPA, Californian residents have the right to declare their preferences on the sale of data for advertising and marketing purposes. If you wish to change your preferences, click this link to launch our preference portal:
It is not necessary to enter an email address to participate however if you inform it, it can be used to:
- Receive notifications from the wiki (configurable list in your preferences)
- Receive a message from other users without them knowing your email address. (He will only know her if you answer them). This feature can be disabled.
- Reset your password or get a new password when lost
Your contributions and participation in the discussions will be assigned to your username, which will be public.
For the RGPD right to be forgotten as a person see Everybodywiki:FAQ#How_to_delete_an_article_about_me_.28like_my_bio.29_or_where_my_name_just_appears
- ID received by mail will be deleted within 2 weeks.
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings
This site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google").
By using this website, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data by Google under the conditions and for the purposes described above.