0xcert is a Slovenian startup company developing software and blockchain solutions, mainly focused on implementations of non-fungible tokens on the blockchain. The company was founded in 2018 by Kristijan Sedlak, Jure Zih, Tomaž Erjavec, and Jure Pučko. Advisors to 0xcert include ERC-721 standard’s lead author William Entriken and early investor in blockchain space Mark Pui.
After successful ICO crowdfunding in July 2018, the project launched in August 2018. Since the ICO, the core team of 0xcert remained unchanged with CEO/CTO Kristijan Sedlak, CSO Urban Osvald, Lead blockchain developer Tadej Vengust and Lead front-end developer David Ličen.
0xcert has developed the blockchain-agnostic 0xcert Framework for building decentralized applications on the blockchain, based on the principles of the 0xcert Protocol that defines the communication of smart contracts and integrated elements with the blockchain networks.
- Arnold, Andrew. "How Social Media Can Benefit From Blockchain Technology", [Forbes], 29 May 2018. Retrieved on 9 May 2019.
- Larson, Joshua. "ICO Analysis: 0xcert", [Hacked], 24 June 2018. Retrieved on 9 May 2019.
- Sedlak, Kristijan; Zih, Jure; Pirc, Mitja; Osvald, Urban. "0xcert Protocol, Whitepaper 0.5", 0xcert, Ljubljana, 31 December 2018. Retrieved on 9 May 2019.
- Kim, Christine. "Why Ethereum's Privacy Matters and What's Being Built to Support It", [Coindesk], 23 June 2019. Retrieved on 26 June 2019.
- Sedlak, Kristijan. "Ernst & Young Recently Released Nightfall. We Enhanced its Versatility", [Hackernoon], 14 June 2019. Retrieved on 26 June 2019.
This article "0xcert" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:0xcert. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.