2017 Premier League of America season
|Champions||Milwaukee Bavarian SC|
The 2017 Premier League of America season was the 105th season of FIFA-sanctioned soccer in the United States, and the third season of the PLA. The season began in May 2017 and concluded in July 2017.
A total of 12 teams competed in the league. Teams were split into two divisions based on geographical location, with the top two ranked teams of each division competing in an end-of-season championship playoff.
Changes from 2016
- Minnesota United FC were no longer fielding an amateur reserve team.
- Minneapolis City SC moved to the National Premier Soccer League.
- Toledo United FC left the league.
- Toledo Villa FC joined the league and were placed in the East Division.
- Muskegon Risers SC joined the league and were placed in the East Division.
- Elgin Pumas joined the league and were placed in the West Division.
- Aurora Borealis moved from the East Division to the West Division.
Template:2017 PLA East standings
Template:2017 PLA West standings
Played at Heartland Value Fund Stadium in Glendale, Wisconsin.
|W1||Cedar Rapids Rampage United||1|
Bold = winner
* = after extra time, ( ) = penalty shootout score
- "Details Emerge for Minnesota United Development Reserve Team". January 9, 2017. Retrieved March 23, 2017.
- "Minneapolis City Joins the NPSL as Part of Rebranded North Conference". Five Fifty One. 14 December 2016.
- "Toledo Villa FC Launches PLA Franchise". January 25, 2017. Retrieved March 23, 2017.
- "Risers to join Premier League of America in 2017". White Lake Beacon. 8 August 2016.
- "Elgin Pumas Become Newest PLA Member". January 17, 2017. Retrieved March 23, 2017.
This article "2017 Premier League of America season" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.