Welcome to EverybodyWiki ! Sign in to improve or create : an article, a company page or a bio (yours ?)...
2018 UY Aviation King Air C90 crash
A King Air C90, similar to the aircraft that crashed.
|Date||June 28, 2018|
Jagruti Nagar locality of Ghatkopar. Mumbai, India |
Lua error: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.
|Aircraft type||Beechcraft C90 King Air|
|Flight origin||Juhu Aerodrome|
On 28 June 2018, at about 1:15 pm, a Beechcraft C90 King Air aircraft chartered from UY Aviation Pvt Ltd with the registration VT-UPZ crashed into the Ghatkopar area of Mumbai. The 12-seater aircraft carried 4 people including the pilot. All people on board plus one person on the ground are confirmed dead.
The aircraft had departed from Juhu Aerodrome for a test flight. Five people lost their lives in this accident; 2 pilots, 1 Technician, 1 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, and 1 civilian. The cause of the accident is unknown as of July 2018[update].
References[edit | edit source]
- "Mumbai chartered plane crash kills 5". 2018-06-28. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- France-Presse, Agence (2018-06-28). "Five dead in India after plane crashes and bursts into flames in busy Mumbai district". The Telegraph. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "Mumbai plane crash: Chartered aircraft crashes in Ghatkopar, five dead". 2018-06-28. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "Mumbai plane crash". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- "মুম্বইয়ের জনবহুল এলাকায় বিমান দুর্ঘটনা, মৃত অন্তত ৫". 2018-06-28. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "Mumbai plane crash LIVE UPDATES: Five people dead, black box recovered; DGCA to begin investigation". 2018-06-28. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
- "Mumbai Plane Crash : मुंबई के घाटकोपर में चार्टर्ड प्लेन क्रैश, एक राहगीर समेत 5 की मौत, CCTV फुटेज आया सामने". NDTVIndia. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- "At least five killed after plane crashes in busy district of Mumbai". Sky News. Retrieved 2018-06-28.
|This article about an aviation accident is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "2018 UY Aviation King Air C90 crash" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage 2018 UY Aviation King Air C90 crash/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.