2019 The Hague stabbing
|2019 The Hague stabbing|
|Location||Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Date||Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
At about 7:45 pm on 29 November 2019, three people were stabbed and wounded in a stabbing in The Hague, Netherlands. The attack happened in the city's main shopping street. The injured in the incident were two 15-year-old girls and a 13-year-old boy. Within a day of the attack, all had been discharged from hospital. The attack followed the London stabbings that happened a few hours earlier.
On 30 November, a 35-year old homeless man was arrested as a suspect in the stabbing.
Dutch police have found "no indications that point to a possible terrorist motive".
- "Three wounded in stabbing in The Hague, manhunt under way: police". 29 November 2019 – via www.reuters.com.
- "Several hurt in Hague stabbing attack". 29 November 2019 – via www.bbc.com.
- "The Hague stabbing: Three injured on shopping street aged 13-15". BBC. 30 November 2019. Retrieved 30 November 2019.
- Lucy Anna Gray (2019-11-29). "Several people stabbed on busy shopping street in The Hague". The Independent. Retrieved 2019-12-02.
- "Man opgepakt voor steekpartij centrum Den Haag". NOS.
- "Dutch Police Find No Indication of Terrorist Motive in Stabbing at The Hague". Time. Retrieved 2019-12-02.
|This crime-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This Netherlands-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "2019 The Hague stabbing" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:2019 The Hague stabbing. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.