24 Caret Games
|Headquarters 🏙️||Sherman Oaks, California, United States|
Area served 🗺️
|Matt Gilgenbach, Justin Wilder|
Number of employees
24 Caret Games is a video game developer based in Sherman Oaks, California, formed in 2008 by former members of High Impact Games . Initially the team hoped to work "support jobs" for other developers before creating their own games but the 2008 recession made this impractical and the company was forced to create their first game on their own. That game, Retro/Grade was released on August 21, 2012 for the PS3  At the Eleventh Annual Independent Games Festival, 24 Caret Games was honored with two nominations for their game for Excellence in Audio and Excellence in Design. In 2010, 24 Caret Games got the Audience Choice Award for Retro/Grade at IndieCade.
- "24 Games - Fine Purveyor of Electronic Games". Archived from the original on 2009-08-15. Retrieved 2009-07-21. Unknown parameter
- Mcelroy, Justin (2012-10-05). "RETRO/GRADE: IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME". Polygon. Retrieved 1 April 2016.
- Matt Gilgenbach (2012-07-27). "Retro/Grade Blasts Off On PSN August 21st". PlayStation.Blog. Retrieved 2012-07-29.
- "Eleventh Annual Independent Games Festival Announces Finalists". Archived from the original on 2009-10-05. Retrieved 2009-07-22. Unknown parameter
- "Award Results :: IndieCade - International Festival of Independent Games". Archived from the original on 2011-03-03. Retrieved 2011-02-17. Unknown parameter
Other articles of the topic Companies : List of companies of the United States, Rocket Mortgage, YouTube, OnVaSortir!, Paioli, Google LLC, JetBlue Foundation
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|30px||This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "24 Caret Games" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:24 Caret Games. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.