Welcome to EverybodyWiki ! Sign in to improve or create : an article, a company page or a bio (yours ?)...
|Industry||Computer and video game industry|
Games developed[edit | edit source]
- SR-MAN (2002)
- Kabus 22 (aka: Fearzone Strefa 22, 2006)
- K22: Demolition Day (2007)
- Citroën C4 Robot (Currently in Turkish only, Citroën Turkey, 2008)
- 2GEN Game Editor (2009)
- Süpercan (2011)
- Süpercan-2 (TBA)
Developer team[edit | edit source]
- Yasin Demirden -Programming/Design
- Yakup Demirden -Graphic/Design
[edit | edit source]
|32px||This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "2GEN Studio" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage 2GEN Studio/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.