4PM is web based project management system that supports multi-project management and team collaboration.  The application is written in Java J2EE environment. It is system and browser independent and licensed as Software as a service – SaaS in a private cloud or as On-premises software. The user interface supports four languages: English, Italian, Slovenian, Croatian. 
- Gantt chart and activities plan.
- Project organization structure and authorisations.
- Financial plan.
- Project documentation and communication.
- Progress monitoring and multi-level reporting.
- "Dokumentni sistemi" [Document systems] (PDF). Monitor (in Slovenian).CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Uvedba informacijske podpore za vodenje projektov 4PM v Zavarovalnico Triglav, d. d." [Introduction of information support for project management 4PM in Zavarovalnica Triglav, d. d.]. Projektna-praksa.si (in Slovenian).CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "4PM review". Capterra.
- "Življenje v oblaku" [Life in the cloud]. Monitor (in Slovenian).CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Kodrič, Mark. "Primerjava orodij za projektno vodenje" [Comparison of project management tools] (PDF) (in Slovenian).CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "4PM vs ProWorkflow System Properties Comparison". Project management zone.
- "4PM software review". Software insider.
- "4PM for project management". Project management.
This article "4PM (program)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:4PM (program). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.