|Written by||Bryan Dick|
|Directed by||Craig Moss|
|Music by||David Findlay|
|Country of origin||United States|
Eric Scott Woods
|Running time||86 minutes|
|Original release||January 10, 2016|
Search 911 Nightmare on Amazon.
Dispatch (also known as 911 Nightmare) is a 2016 made-for-TV thriller film directed by Craig Moss and starring Fiona Gubelmann, Drew Fuller and Scott Bailey.
Christine McCullers is a 911 operator who loses her job when she mistakes a real emergency call for a prank call. Feeling guilty and responsible, she turns to sleuthing for the killer's identity and, on her journey, discovers more about herself.
- Fiona Gubelmann as Christine McCullers
- Drew Fuller as Tim
- Scott Bailey as Monty Fealon
- John Lee Ames as Kyle
- Scott Broderick as Chairman
- Chase Cortese as Dustin
- Barbara Kerford as Dustin's mom
- Joseph C. Phillips as Detective Arnold
Radio Times gave the film 2/5 stars.
- Reyes, Tracly. "'911 Nightmare': Lifetime Movie Network (LMN) Airs 'Dispatch' This Sunday, Starring Fiona Gubelmann". Inquisitr. Retrieved 12 June 2020.
- "911 Nightmare – review". Radio Times. Retrieved 2020-12-15. Unknown parameter
|This article related to an American television thriller film is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "911 Nightmare" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:911 Nightmare. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.