|Headquarters||International Financial Services Centre|
|No. of offices||6|
|No. of employees||Approximately 800|
|Major practice areas||Brexit, Capital Markets, Finance|
A&L Goodbody, also known as "Alfred & Lewis Goodbody" is an international law firm headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
History[edit | edit source]
A&L Goodbody was founded by Alfred Goodbody and Lewis Goodbody in 1901. The first office in the United States was opened in 1979 in New York City. A London office opened for the firm in 1988, followed by the head office of the firm moving to the International Financial Services Center in Dublin in 1999. The Belfast office opened in 2007, and the first California office, in Palo Alto, opened in 2011. That same year, the firm launched its "Chinese Lawyer Programme." Its next California office opened in San Francisco in 2013. In 2018, A&L Goodbody became Ireland's largest law firm by number of solicitors. 
References[edit | edit source]
- "About Us - A&L Goodbody". www.algoodbody.com.
- "The Legal 500 > A&L Goodbody > Dublin, IRELAND". www.legal500.com.
- josephine.taylor (18 September 2012). "Top employers in law". gradireland.
- "Hub - A&L Goodbody". www.lexology.com.
- O'Halloran, Barry. "Law Society plays down significance of British solicitors seeking to practise here". The Irish Times.
- "A&L Goodbody beats Arthur Cox in race to be largest law firm". Independent.ie.
This article "A&L Goodbody" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:A&L Goodbody. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.