|Birth name||Ariel Nayaka|
|Born||August 2, 1994|
|Labels||Def Jam Recordings South East Asia|
Ariel Nayaka or better known as A. Nayaka is a Indonesia rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer. Since his early childhood, A. Nayaka has always been interested in the music world since his parents were musicians themselves. In 2001, Nayaka and his family moved to the city of Houston, Texas, United States , where he started becoming interested in hip hop music. Upon returning to Indonesia, he joined a metal music group in 2009 and departed a year later. He began pursuing hip hop music in 2013.
- Die Rich ft. Ben Utomo (2015)
- Seconds Away/Friends No More (2015)
- OG ft. Ben Utomo (2015)
- Chapters (2015)
- Kobe Freestyle (2015)
- 3am in Jakarta ft. Emir Hermono (2016)
- A.Nayaka x BAP x TOHJI - Nothin (2016)
- For Real Williams (2017)
- Powder Pablo ft. Ben Utomo (2017)
- A.Nayaka x NAJ - Keep us on (2017)
- A.Nayaka x BAP - Payment (2017)
- Hyperballin ft Ramengvrl (2017)
- Escape (2017)
- Trapstarr (2018)
- Places (2018)
- School ft. Laze & Emir Hermono (2018)
- Tropical ft. SonaOne (2018)
- All Alone (2019)
- Gunnin (2019)
- Gimme the keys (2019)
- Cold Summers ft. Sippy Straw Greg (2020)
- Cadence Blue (2018)
- CARAKARANTINA (2020)
- "The Story Of Hip Hop Artist NAYAKA". nowjakarta.co.id. Retrieved 17 June 2020.
- Paramasivam, Indran. ""It's important that I incorporate the rich colours of Indonesia in what I do": An interview with A. Nayaka". Bandwagon Asia. Retrieved 18 June 2020.
This article "A. Nayaka" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:A. Nayaka. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.