|Founder 👔||Tim Archdeacon|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|🌐 Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
ABI Research is a market research and market intelligence firm based in New York.  The company was formed in 1990 and incorporated in 1991 by Tim Archdeacon as Allied Business Intelligence, Inc.  The organization provides  research on the following areas:
- IoE, Enterprise and M2M
- Wearables & Devices
- Cloud Content & OTT Video Delivery
- Next Generation Network Services
- Network Densification and Infrastructure
- Connected Home
- Autonomous Driving & Location Tech
- Digital Security
- "ABI Research Advises Diversity in Consumer Electronics Vendor Strategies". Business Wire. 2005-03-31. Retrieved April 29, 2009.
- "ABI Research Biography
- "Trend Spotters". Long Island Business News. 2003-08-22. Retrieved January 24, 2012.
- "Sector Coverage"
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "ABI Research" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.