|Headquarters 🏙️||Karachi, Pakistan|
Area served 🗺️
|Services||Domestic & International Brokerage, Investment Research|
Number of employees
International Investors Conference in London
In 2006, AKD Securities hosted Pakistan's International Investor Conference in London. The audience was addressed by the then Prime Minister to present Pakistan as a country with incredible investment opportunities.
Conference in Hong Kong
In 2014, AKD Securities worked alongside the Karachi Stock Exchange and Bloomberg to host the "Pakistan Investor Day" conference in Hong Kong.
Collaboration with CAL
In May 2018, AKD Securities joined hands with Capital Alliance (CAL) and Bangla Securities Limited with an objective of providing investors with a single investment platform which will give them easy access to South Asia’s leading frontier markets.
- Aqeel Karim Dhedhi
- AKD Group
- Pakistan Stock, Exchange Limited. "International Investors Conference in London".
- "Pakistan IPO Summit 2014 held in Karachi". Daily Times. 5 February 2014. Archived from the original on 22 February 2014. Retrieved 10 February 2014.
- "AKD Securities Holds Conference in Hong Kong". The Nation. 1 February 2014. Retrieved 10 February 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-02-22. Retrieved 2014-02-09.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- http://investorguide360.com/tag/akd-securities/ Investor Guide
- CAL joins hands with regional Investment Banks (31 May 2018). "CAL joins hands with regional Investment Banks to access to South Asia's frontier markets".
|This Pakistani corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "AKD Securities" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:AKD Securities. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.