ALTEN Calsoft Labs
|Industry||IT services, IT consulting|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Ramandeep Singh (CEO)|
Narendra Dhara (CTO)
|Services||IT, business consulting and outsourcing services|
Number of employees
|2, 200 (March 2016)|
ALTEN Calsoft Labs is an Enterprise IT and product engineering service provider, headquartered in Bangalore, India, with offices in United States, Europe and APAC. The company primarily focuses on Healthcare, Education, Retail and Networking & Telecom industries. ALTEN Calsoft Labs employs more than 2200 professionals across 3 continents, and is rapidly expanding both organically and through acquisitions.
Founded in 1992, Calsoft Labs was acquired by the French Based Multinational Engineering service provider ALTEN , in 2011. After the acquisition, the company has been rapidly expanding both its workforce as well as business reach. These new acquisitions are targeted towards increasing the technological capacities of the firm, enabling them to handle multiple IT solutions.
|Name||Acquisition date||Activities||Country of HQ||Price||Employees
|CPrime||2014||Agile Consulting & Training||United States||NA||100|||
|ASM Technologies||2016||Enterprise Software Division||India||NA||750|||
|PVR Technologies||2016||CRO Services||United States||NA||200|||
ALTEN Calsoft Labs is an organization that provides services on Disruptive Technologies.
- Enterprise IT Solutions: With the acquisition of the enterprise division of ASM Technologies, the company now offers SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Netsuite Services.
- Product Engineering Services: ALTEN Calsoft Labs ceaselessly exercises innovation, re-engineering, process optimization, localization, customization and cost rationalization to meet industry demands.
- NFV and SDN Services: The company offers nouveau networking solutions to enterprises, telcos and OEMs for the entire Network Lifecycle Management and Optimization.
Key Industry Verticals
- Networking and Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
- Travel and Hospitality
– Source: 
- "ALTEN Calsoft Labs Leadership".
- "ALTEN Calsoft Labs Continues to Expand Footprint in India". The Financial Express. Retrieved 2016-03-28.
- "Alten proposes to beef up presence in India, Asia". The Hindu. 2011-04-27. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2016-03-28.
- "Alten India looks to scale up operations - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2016-03-28.
- "ASM:BSE India Stock Quote - ASM Technologies Ltd". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-03-28.
- "ASM Technologies Ltd: BOM:526433 quotes & news - Google Finance". www.google.com. Retrieved 2016-03-28.
- "ALTEN Calsoft Labs Acquires Enterprise Technological Software Business Division of ASM Technologies Ltd. to Accelerate Growth - Page 2 | Virtual-Strategy Magazine". www.virtual-strategy.com. Retrieved 2016-03-28.
- "Brief ALTEN Calsoft Labs Acquires CPrime".
- "ALTEN Calsoft Labs Acquires Enterprise Software division of ASM Technologies".
- "Alten Calsoft Labs acquires US-based PVR Technologies".
- "ALTEN Calsoft Labs Acquires a Niche CRO Services Company PVR Technologies to Strengthen its Healthcare and Life Sciences Business".
- "Software Product Engineering Services Outsourcing Market Report 2016 - Research and Markets".
- "Leading Lights 2016 Finalists: Most Innovative NFV Product Strategy (Vendor)".
- "ALTEN Calsoft Labs Continues to Expand Footprint in India".
This article "ALTEN Calsoft Labs" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.