|Commenced operations||2 October 2015|
|Hubs||Tbilisi International Airport|
AMS Airlines is a cargo airline from Georgia. The airline was founded in August 2014, received AOC on 28 September 2015 and commenced operations on 2 October 2015. The airline has its main hub at the Tbilisi International Airport and its fleet comprises five Airbus A300 aircraft.
As of August 2019 the AMS Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- List of airlines of Georgia (country)
- "AMS Airlines history from Europe, Georgia". Airline History. Retrieved 2020-04-19.
- "Profile and fleet". planespotters.net. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- "Airline". ch-aviation.com. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- "About". Official website. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World: 14. October 2019.
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND Aviation : KC International Airlines, Albany Air, Venus Airlines, FlyBAIR, Aviator Airlines, AnimaWings, Skybridge AirOps
Others articles of the Topic Georgia (country) : Nenskra hydro power plant
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Brewstr, Gabi (company), AMR Research, United Plankton Pictures, INCANTO, Holoxica Limited, Zerodha
Others articles of the Topic Aviation : 2019 Boeing 737 MAX groundings, Albany Air, Star1 Airlines, Wings for Christ Airport, AnimaWings, United Airlines Flight 93, FlyBAIR
This article "AMS Airlines" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:AMS Airlines. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.