AN IDEAL FOR TEACHERS
EARLY LIFE[edit | edit source]
Sripathi Narasa Rama raju belongs to a poor family of Bhatraju caste, born in a small village Beduchupalli village on the shore of "sagileru" which is the sub river of penna Kadapa district of Andhra pradesh on 1/7/1918.
Sripathi Narasa Rama raju 's father Narasa raju and mother mangamma expired when he was only 8 years old. He fed by Smt Sadu chengamma of Madhavaram Village, kadapa, studied near Sri K.Chennakeshavulu and S.V Chalamaiah upto 8th standard. Then he trained as teacher at T.T.I(Teacher Training Institute) of Rayachoty.
MARRIAGE AND CARRIER[edit | edit source]
Sripathi Narasa Rama raju married Laxmi devamma D/O Ramayanam Narayana raju in 1940. He bought the management of the school running in that unfounded village which have only railway station named "Gangaiah palli" of vallur mandal in kadapa dist. He gave name to his school as CHENNAKESAVA SECONDARY SCHOOL and managed successfully upto 1956. The Director of schools Dr. Gadicharla Harisarvotham Rao appreciated his maintainence and gave recognition to the school.
SOCIAL SERVICE[edit | edit source]
In 1959 he surrendered school to govt of Andhra pradesh and remained as a teacher in the same school.But His Social Service is unforgettable by the village of Gangaiah palli . A main road built from VALLUR BUS STOP TO GANGAIAH PALLI RAILWAY STATION in his maintainence. A High school given by ZILLA PARISHAD, Kadapa on his responsibility. A branch post office also started in the village by posts and telegraphs,kadapa.
NATIONAL AWARD AS BEST TEACHER[edit | edit source]
He gave preference to equality between all castes and religions. The village and Educational Department recognised his services and recommended for National Award.On 21/11/1971 He took NATIONAL AWARD as BEST TEACHER from Dr V.V.GIRI The PRESIDENT of INDIA at Vignan Bhavan, NEW DELHI.
FAMILY LIFE[edit | edit source]
He didn't concentrated on earning any property for his family. As Father he gave only education to his children. Eldest Daughter Yamini devi, retired as a GOVT Teacher. Second Daughter, Annapoornamma, retired as a Super Intendent from IRRIGATION DEPT. Youngest Daughter Satya Sujata is Head mistress of a Municipal High School Kadapa. Second son Satyanarayan raju expired on 24/6/2016 because of Health Related Issues. He was an Assistant Account Officer(A.A.O) in ELECTRICAL INSPECTORATE HYD.
HIS STUDENTS IN VARIOUS GOVT DEPARTMENTS[edit | edit source]
Even the generation changed the Village cannot forget him. The world of teachers can be honoured his name upto the end of their lives. So many of his students became officers in all Departments of GOVT in ANDHRA PRADESH
References[edit | edit source]
- "Indira Gandhi | Biography & Facts". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 2018-07-14.
- "Prime Minister of India". www.pmindia.gov.in. Retrieved 2018-07-14.
- "Sagileru River Map - Andhra Pradesh, India - Mapcarta". https://mapcarta.com. External link in
- "Penna River - www.kadapa.info - Kadapa District". http://english.kadapa.info. External link in
- "kadapa.nic.in". http://kadapa.ap.nic.in. Retrieved 2018-07-14. External link in
- "Welcome to APonline.gov.in, the official portal of Govt. of A P". http://www.aponline.gov.in. Retrieved 2018-07-14. External link in
- "RAYACHOTI, CUDDAPAH, ANDHRA PRADESH, India ..." https://pincode.net.in/ANDHRA_PRADESH/CUDDAPAH/R/RAYACHOTI. Retrieved 2018-07-14. External link in
- "Revenue Divisions and Mandals". Official website of YSR Kadapa District.
- "'Andhra Tilak' Gadicherla Harisarvothama Rao". http://www.andhraspider.com. Retrieved 2018-07-14. External link in
- "Defining Pax Britannica", Pax Britannica, Palgrave Macmillan, ISBN 9781137313157, retrieved 2018-07-14
- "What is a Zila Parishad? | Study.com". Study.com. Retrieved 2018-07-14.
- Technology, India Post, Ministry of Communication &. "Government of India, Department of Post". www.indiapost.gov.in. Retrieved 2018-07-14.
- "School Education | Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development". mhrd.gov.in. Retrieved 2018-07-14.
- "Who is V. V. Giri? Everything You Need to Know". Retrieved 2018-07-14.
- "Your Website Title". presidentofindia.nic.in. Retrieved 2018-07-14.
- Administrator. "Vigyan Bhawan". www.theashokgroup.com. Retrieved 2018-07-14.
A[edit | edit source]
This article "AN IDEAL FOR TEACHERS" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:AN IDEAL FOR TEACHERS. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.