A Mother's Nightmare
A Mother's Nightmare is an American made-for-television film that premiered in September 2012 on Lifetime. It was directed by Vic Sarin and stars Grant Gustin, Jessica Lowndes and Annabeth Gish. The script was written by Shelley Gillen
After breaking up with his girlfriend Cheryl, 16-year-old Chris Stewart meets and begins dating Vanessa Redlynn. As the film progresses, she is revealed to be mentally unstable and manipulative. She isolates Chris from his friends and family. Chris' mother Maddie decides to look into Vanessa's past after learning that she has been in several different foster homes. Maddie eventually learns that every boy Vanessa has dated started using PCP and committed suicide. Maddie must save Chris before it's too late.
- Grant Gustin as Chris Stewart
- Jessica Lowndes as Vanessa Redlynn
- Annabeth Gish as Maddie Stewart
- Jay Brazeau as Donald Mojan
- Courtney Paige as Cheryl
- Eric Breker as Detective Harcroft
- Raphael Kepinski as Officer Brooks
- Lanette Ware as Officer Tate
The film takes place in the fictional town of Ridgewood. It was also the setting of several other Lifetime movies such as A Daughter's Nightmare and A Wife's Nightmare.
A sequel to the film, A Father's Nightmare, aired on Lifetime in July 2018. In addition to Lowndes and Gish, the film stars Joel Gretsch, Ana Golja, Tom Stevens and Ellery Sprayberry.
- Goldberg, Lesley. "'Glee's Grant Gustin to Star in Lifetime Movie". The Hollywood Reporter.
- "'Gustin, Gish to star in Lifetime's A Mother's Nightmare 9/29". BroadwayWorld.
- Lascala, Marisa. "Is Lifetime's 'A Wife's Nightmare' Based on a True Story? Yes, But There's a Catch". Bustle.com.
- "A Father's Nightmare(TV Movie 2018)". IMDB.
This article "A Mother's Nightmare" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:A Mother's Nightmare. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.