Abdulla Al Humaidi
|Abdulla Al Humaidi|
|Humaidi Family Kuwait|
|🎓 Alma mater||Royal College of Medicine in Ireland|
Abdulla Al Humaidi is a business and investments leader who serves as the chief operating officer (CEO) and executive vice-chairman of Kuwaiti European Holding Company, owned by the Humaidi Family of Kuwait, which has operations in London, Cairo, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, and Kuwait.
Abdulla Al Humaidi studied medicine for seven years at the Royal College of Surgeons in Dublin, Ireland.
Following graduation, he founded the Kuwaiti European Holding Company.
Al Humaidi has been the CEO, executive vice chairman of multiple companies located in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
He is in charge of the investment strategy for two companies, Al Mudon and Remal, both of which are listed on the Kuwait Stock Exchange.
For Al Mudon and Remal, Abdulla Al Humaidi oversees investments in multiple business sectors, including hotels, leisure and medicine. While this work is primarily in Kuwait, he also oversees this work in other countries, most notably Egypt and the United Kingdom.
In 2008, Al Humaidi founded the Kuwaiti European Holding Company, which manages the assets of the Kuwait Humaidi Family. The investment holding company holds multiple international properties in Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Notable investments include the London Resort Company Holdings, Armila Capital Ltd., the Ebbsfleet United Football Club, Qarun Lake Tourism and Investment Co., ESTRICO Aqueous Resort, Landmarque Property Group, and Quantum Real Estate.
Abdulla Al Humaidi’s investment strategy is to build and maintain a strong portfolio of assets that consistently deliver high returns on investments to shareholders.
Kuwaiti European Holding Company
KEH properties owned by the Humaidi Family include:
• The London Resort, a 465-hectare development project located primarily in the county of Kent on the banks of the Thames River. The sustainable entertainment resort will feature leisure and entertainment options with the first theme park slated to open in 2024. The project is estimated to generate £50 billion over 25 years
• Armila Capital, a London-based investment banking firm
• Ebbsfield United Football Club, a professional football club based in Northfleet, Kent, and playing in the National League South. Abdulla Al Humaidi is the team’s owner
• Qarun Lake Tourism & Investment Company, based in Egypt
• ESTRICO - Aqueous Resort, sitting on the edge of the Red Sea in Egypt. In early 2021, the company announced the completion of phase 1 of the resort. The resort, when completed, will feature a four-star hotel and space for intimate and large-scale gatherings. The resort features outdoor areas connected by a network of pools, Areas are cordoned off by both natural barriers such as trees and plants, and manmade dividers
• Landmarque Property Group, a Dublin-based property management company with properties in Ireland and Kuwait Quantum Real Estate, based in Hong Kong