|Born||Ernakulam, Kerala, India|
|📆 Years active||2013–present|
|👪 Relatives||Amala Paul (sister)|
Abijith Paul is an Indian film actor, who has appeared in character roles in Malayalam and Tamil films. The brother of actress Amala Paul, he made his debut with Oru Indian Pranayakadha (2013) and Lailaa O Lailaa (2015) portraying minor roles, before working on his former brother-in-law A. L. Vijay's Devi (2016).
Born and brought up in Aluva, Abijith joined the merchant navy soon after Class XII, and trained in the U.S. and Israel, while also participated in the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 during his stint. Abijith made his acting debut through guest appearances in two Malayalam films starring his sister Amala Paul, Oru Indian Pranayakadha (2013) and Lailaa O Lailaa (2015). He later portrayed a negative role in his then brother-in-law A. L. Vijay's horror comedy film Devi (2016), portraying Vikki, a spoilt son of a film producer who tries to make advances to the film's lead actress.
|2013||Oru Indian Pranayakadha||Malayalam|
|2015||Lailaa O Lailaa||Officer||Malayalam|
|Tutak Tutak Tutiya||Hindi|
- "Amala Paul's brother in Devi(L)".
- Menon, Anasuya; Menon, Anasuya (14 June 2016). "From the seas to the big screen" – via www.thehindu.com.
- "Break from navy, break in films". 12 June 2016.
- "Playing a villain fascinates me more: Abijith Paul - Times of India".
- "Abijith Paul waits to set foot in Mollywood". 28 September 2016.
- "Abijith Paul has two films in his kitty". 26 September 2016.
This article "Abijith Paul" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Abijith Paul. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.