Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Accent (a cappella group)
|Origin||Canada, France, UK, USA, Sweden|
|Genres||A cappella, vocal jazz, pop|
|Members||J.B. Craipeau (tenor 1)|
Simon Åkesson (tenor 2)
Danny Fong (tenor 3)
Andrew Kesler (tenor 4)
James Rose (baritone)
Evan Sanders (bass)
Accent, or Accent Vocal is an a cappella group consisting of six members from five different countries.
The group started as a one time collaboration between some YouTube musicians 2011. There first cover was "Get away, Jordan" by TAKE 6. The first time they met in person was in 14th June 2014. They had there first live performance In Umeå, Sweden, at Umeå International Choir Festival in 17th June 2014.
They are influenced by The Hi-Lo's, Singers unlimited, The Real Group and TAKE 6.
- J.B. Craipeau, tenor 1, France
- Simon Åkesson, tenor 2, Sweden
- Danny Fong, tenor 3, Canada
- Andrew Kesler, tenor 4, Canada
- James Rose, baritone, UK
- Evan Sanders, bass, USA
Here we are (2015)
- Good News
- Too Close for Comfort
- All at Once
- If You Really Love Me
- With a Little Help from My Friends
- Song for Gene
Covers, Vol. 1 (2018)
- Black or White
- Into You
- This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)
- Marrakesh Express
- I Will Wait for You
- Can't Fell My Face
- Star Wars Medley
- Heaven Help Us All
- Keep the Faith (live)
- Accent Vocal, Accent EPK - From Virtual to Reality, retrieved 2019-02-02
- Accent Vocal, Accent - "Get Away, Jordan" (TAKE 6 A Cappella Cover), retrieved 2019-02-02
- Accent Vocal, Accent Sings for the First Time IN PERSON, retrieved 2019-02-02
- "Bright Light, On Site och White Night Concerts | Choral midsummer light's dream". umeachoraldream.se. Retrieved 2019-02-02.
- "About Accent Vocal - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2019-02-02.
- "Accent - International A Cappella". accentvocal.com. Retrieved 2019-02-02.
This article "Accent (a cappella group)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Accent (a cappella group). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.