Ace Money Transfer
Ace Money Transfer, is a UK-based remittance company, headquartered in Manchester. The company was founded on August 5, 2002, by Aftab Ashraf.
|Founded 📆||2002 in Bolton, England, United Kingdom|
|Founder 👔||Aftab Ashraf|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
Area served 🗺️
Mobile payment Electronic bill payments
Number of employees
ACE Money Transfer was found in 2002 with its another name (Aftab Currency Exchange Limited) and the company started it's options from small-town Bolton, Manchester in North West England. After acquiring API license in 2010 from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) the operations were extended across Europe under European Union passporting rights.
- "Ace Money Transfer: Fees, rates and transfer times". Transferwise.
- "How it Works". ACE Money Transfer.
- "Compare Android Market stats: ACE Money Transfer vs. Azimo Money Transfer". Android Rank.
- "MCB Bank and ACE Money Transfer award new car to home remittance". Daily Times.
- "ACE Moves Money Faster and Safer with Checkout.com". Checkout.
- "Prepay Nation Announces A Global Partnership With ACE Money Transfer". My News Desk.
This article "Ace Money Transfer" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ace Money Transfer. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.