Acharya Vishuddh sagar ji maharaj
Acharya Shri Vishuddh sagar ji Maharaj (born 18 December 1971) is one of the best-known modern Digambara Jain Acharya (Digambar Jain Monk). He is also Known for his Preacher on Famous and one of the Most ancient and Old treatise of Jainism composed by Jain Acharya Kunkunda Samaysara, A book is Published naming Samay deshna author Acharya Vishuddh Sagar Ji Maharaj.
Charya Shiromani Acharya Shri 108
Vishuddh Sagar ji
|Acharya Vishuddh Sagar ji maharaj|
Acharya Vishuddh sagar ji, a prominent Digambara monk
18 December 1971
ROOR, Bhind district, Madhya Pradesh
|Predecessor||Acharya Virag Sagar ji|
|Initiation||21 November 1971|
by Acharya Virag Sagar ji
|Part of a series on|
Vishuddhsagar ji was born on 18 December 1971 in
Village-Roor, in the Bhind district, of Madhya pradesh.
His childhood name was Rajendra(Laala) which was given on 02 February 1972 on Temple Day According to jain culture. He was the Seventh son of the family.
As a Child he was very kind towards Nature and Animals.
He was not a demanding child and accepted what was given to him. Rajendra used to visit temples and always interested in Reading Jain Holy Books.
At the young age of sixteen, Acharya Vishuddh Sagar Ji (birth - 18th December 1971, at Village - Roor, District Bhind, Madhya Pradesh) from Shri Ramnarayanji and Ratibai jain, he passed High School embarked on the virtuous path of Jain asceticism, embanking Brahammcharya Vrat and Became
- Kshullaka Yashodhar ji on 11th October 1989 at Bhind (M.P.)
- Elak at 19th June 1991 at Panna (M.P.)
- Became Muni Vishuddh Sagar on 21st November 1991 at Shreyansgiri (M.P.)
- He attained the rank of Acharya on 31st March 2007 at Aurangabad (Maharashtra).
All the said rank he has adopted from P.P. Ganacharya 108 Shri Virag Sagar ji Maharaj and Studied too from him.
An Acharya does not eat salt,curd,rice & oil in addition to what is traditionally prohibited (like onions). He goes out for a meal at about 10:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m. from Śrāvakas (lay votaries). He takes food once a day in the palm of his hand, one morsel at a time.
- "हिंदी खबर, Latest News in Hindi, हिंदी समाचार, ताजा खबर". Patrika News (in hindi). Retrieved 2019-11-07.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "आचार्य श्री विशुद्ध सागर जी महाराज". 2019-02-24. Retrieved 2019-11-07.
- "Pravachan Prabha". Scribd. Retrieved 2019-11-07.
- "आचार्य विशुद्ध सागर महाराज अपने संघ के 19 मुनियों के साथ 23 को आएंगे इटारसी". Dainik Bhaskar (in हिन्दी). 2019-05-20. Retrieved 2019-11-07.
This article "Acharya Vishuddh sagar ji maharaj" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Acharya Vishuddh sagar ji maharaj. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.