Adam D Brown
Brown presents himself as a radical in the conservative community, repeatedly encouraging his followers to challenge the status quo. He has also come under fire for criticizing Hillary Clinton for her physical appearance during her 2016 DNC nomination speech. 
He ran for Board of Education in a Pennsville, New Jersey in 2014, and received over thirty votes as a write-in candidate. In 2016, he contributed an editorial to The Hill in support of then presidential candidate, Donald J. Trump.
Brown maintains a social media account as a vocal critic of liberalism, political correctness, and his support of school choice.
Adam graduated from Kingsway Regional High School and served as the first openly gay class president. He then studied for a B.A. at Herzing University with a major in Legal Studies.
- "These Are the Worst Reactions to Clinton's Acceptance Speech". Global Citizen. Retrieved 2017-08-31.
- "Men Told Hillary Clinton to 'Smile' During Her DNC Speech". Forbes. Retrieved 2017-08-31.
- "Pennsville School Board write-in campaign to fill 2 empty seats". Retrieved 31 August 2017.
- Charles, J.B. (2016-09-30). "Donald Trump will make our economy great again". TheHill. Retrieved 2017-08-31.
- "Adam D. Brown (@aduanebrown) – Twitter". twitter.com. Retrieved 31 August 2017.
- "Kingsway Regional High School Class of 2012 graduates – (Photo gallery and graduate list)". Retrieved 31 August 2017.
This article "Adam D Brown" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.