Adelson, Testan, Brundo & Jimenez
|Headquarters||Westlake Village, California|
|No. of offices||26|
|No. of attorneys||140+|
|No. of employees||250 (estimate)|
|Major practice areas||Defense of Workers' Compensation |
|Founder||Steve C. Testan (Senior Managing Partner) |
|Company type||Limited liability partnership|
Testan Law  is an American law firm which was founded in 1996 by its Senior Managing Partner, Steven C. Testan, whose primary focus is the defense of Workers' Compensation claims and related matters as well as the defense of its clients in personal injury and civil litigation cases.
- 1996 — The firm was founded in Van Nuys, California by Steven C. Testan
- 1997 — Firm expanded into Northern California
- 2004 — Firm opened offices in New Jersey, Connecticut and Oklahoma
- 2006 — Firm expanded into the State of Illinois
- 2007 — Firm established the Steven Jimenez Memorial fund 
- 2010 — Firm launched Consulting and Analytics divisions and expanded into Nevada
- 2011 — Firm opened offices in Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri and Florida
- 2012 — Firm expanded into Pennsylvania
- 2019 — With the departure of two partners, the firm was re-named Testan Law
Testan Law has twenty-six offices:
- Fresno, CA
- Long Beach, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Oakland, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- San Bernardino, CA
- San Diego, CA
- San Francisco, CA (1997)
- San Jose, CA
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Santa Ana, CA
- Westlake Village, CA (1996) (Headquarters)
- Rocky Hill, CT (2004)
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (2011)
- Orlando, FL
- Tampa, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL (2016)
- Chicago, IL (2006)
- Kansas City, MO (2006)
- Las Vegas, NV
- Omaha, NE (2011)
- Basking Ridge, NJ (2004)
- Cherry Hill, NJ (2004)
- Oklahoma City, OK (2004)
- Philadelphia, PA (2012)
- Austin, TX
In 2013, Testan Law's Connecticut office was select as one of Hartford's Finest.
- "Practice area". Retrieved 2013-11-13.
- "Steven C. Testan Profile". Claims and Litigation Management. 2013. Retrieved 2013-11-13.
- "See this firm's profile on Martindale.com". Retrieved 2013-11-13.
- "The State Bar of California 2013". Retrieved 2013-11-13.
- "Hartford's Finest 2013". Proactive Resources. 2013-11-13. Retrieved 2013-11-13.
|This United States law firm article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Adelson, Testan, Brundo & Jimenez" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Adelson, Testan, Brundo & Jimenez. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.