This article is an autobiography or has been extensively edited by the subject or by someone connected to the subject. (March 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|No. 18 – Los Angeles Wildcats|
|Born:||December 31, 1995|
Stratford, New Jersey
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||203 lb (92 kg)|
|High school:||Timber Creek Regional Highschool|
|Career NFL statistics|
Search Adonis Jennings on Amazon.
Adonis Jennings (born December 31, 1995) is an American football wide receiver who plays for the Los Angeles Wildcats of the XFL. He played college football at Temple.
Jennings attended Timber Creek Regional Highschool in Sicklerville, New Jersey. He was rated a four-star recruit by both 247sports.com and ESPN.com  and committed to play college football at Pittsburgh. 
Jennings had a very quite season in 2014 with Pittsburgh only recording 6 receptions for 55 yards while only being targeted 8 times his whole freshman season. Jennings transferred to Temple University on March 11th, 2015.  Jennings managed to have somewhat of a better season in 2015 recording 14 receptions for 146 yards and 2 touchdowns. The receiver had an even better year in 2016 recording 27 receptions for 474 yards and 4 touchdowns. He also ranked #2 in yards per reception (17.6) in the American Athletic Conference that season.  Jennings managed to have the best season of his college career in 2017 with 31 receptions for 498 yards and 5 touchdowns and ranking #7 in yards per reception (17.7) in the AAC.  He also managed to rank #6 in the AAC in total touchdowns (7) in 2017.  He ended up ranking #22 in in total career touchdowns (13) in the AAC since 2013. 
On April 28th, 2018, Jennings signed with the Cincinnati Bengals  and was released within spring of 2018.
Green Bay Packers
Salt Lake City Stallions
Sometime during late 2018, Jennings signed with the Salt Lake Stallions of the AAF which has ceased operations.
Los Angeles Wildcats
On October 15th, 2019, Jennings was drafted by the Los Angeles Wildcats.
- "Adonis Jennings, Temple Owls, Wide Receiver". 247Sports.
- "Adonis Jennings - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN". ESPN.com.
- Donohue, Tyler. "Adonis Jennings Commits to Pitt: Panthers Land 4-Star WR". Bleacher Report.
- Media, Todderick Hunt | NJ Advance (March 9, 2015). "Adonis Jennings, Pitt wide receiver transfer, officially commits to Temple". nj.
- "Adonis Jennings College Stats". College Football at Sports-Reference.com.
- Toback, Rebecca (April 28, 2018). "Undrafted free agency 2018: Bengals signing Temple WR Adonis Jennings". Cincy Jungle.
- Hirschhorn, Jason B. (July 24, 2018). "Packers sign rookie WR Adonis Jennings, per agent". Acme Packing Company.
- "NFL Transactions". Spotrac.com.
- "AAF declares for bankruptcy, officially folds eight games into inaugural season". NBC Sports Washington. April 17, 2019.
- "Pick 6: WR Adonis Jennings". www.xfl.com.
This article "Adonis Jennings" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Adonis Jennings. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.