Advitya (Assamese film)
|Advitya (Assamese film)|
|Directed by||Arindam Sharma|
|Story by||Arindam Sharma|
Advitya is an Assamese superhero film directed and written by Arindam Sharma and produced by Brojen Sarma. It stars Chiranjib Dutta, Niha Rani Das, Ajay Barman, Bikash Borah, Gitashree Borah in the lead roles. It is the debut film for the director. Also, Sanchita Sharma - the director's cousin sister makes her singing debut in Advitya, along with actress Niha Rani Das. The film is made under the banner of Krrishnakraft Productions. It is the first Assamese sci-fi super hero film, scheduled for a 2020 release.
There are two songs in the film, sung by:
- Dikshu Sarma
- Sanchita Sharma
Advitya is releasing in 2020 in the theatres of Assam.
- Sharma, Arindam (21 June 2019). "Teaser of Assam's first sci-fi superhero film 'Advitya' released" (Interview). Interviewed by Raju Deuri. Northeast Now.
- "Tete-e-Tete With Assam's First Superhero Creator" (Interview). Interviewed by Adnan Ashraf. Pratidin Time. 2 July 2019.
- "Teaser of Assam's first superhero film "ADVITYA" released". The Jollywood Trends. 30 June 2019.
- Karmakar, Rahul (2019-06-30). "Assam's first superhero is a commoner and ready to fly". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2019-07-22.
- Sharma, Arindam (12 September 2018). "60 pc of Assam's first superhero film 'Advitya's shooting completed: Director" (Interview). Interviewed by Raju Deuri. Northeast Now.
- Sharma, Arindam (7 October 2018). "Assam's First Super Hero Film Making Brisk Progress" (Interview). The Sentinel.
- "Arindam to start shooting for his Assamese sci fi movie soon" (Interview). Interviewed by Smita Bhattacharyya. Northeast Now. 8 May 2018.
- "Assam's first super hero thriller is nearing completion- Here is all you need to know". 7 October 2018.
- on YouTube
This article "Advitya (Assamese film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Advitya (Assamese film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.