Ahmed Shawki (socialist)
- For Egyptian pan-Arab poet and dramatist, see Ahmed Shawqi, for Moroccan singer, see Ahmed Chawki
Ahmed Shawki is an Arab American socialist activist and journalist, the editor of the International Socialist Review and a leader of the International Socialist Organization.
- Ahmed Shawki, Black Liberation and Socialism (Haymarket Books, 2006), ISBN 1-931859-26-4.
- Anthony Arnove, Peter Binns, Tony Cliff, Chris Harman and Ahmed Shawki, Russia From Workers' State to State Capitalism (Haymarket Books, 2006), ISBN 1-931859-06-X.
- Ahmed Shawki, "Roots of the Civil Rights Movement" in International Socialist Review 45 (January–February 2006).
- Ahmed Shawki, "China: From Mao to Deng" in International Socialist Review 1 (Summer 1997).
|This biographical article about a United States activist is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Ahmed Shawki (socialist)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.