Ajit Singhvi professorial chairs
Dr Ajit Singhvi Professorial Chairs at IIT[edit | edit source]
Dr. Ajit Singhvi Professorial Chairs at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) refer to two Professorial Chairs set up at IIT Roorkee and IIT Madras in Engineering and Management respectively. The Professorial Chairs were set up following endowments by Dr. Singhvi who champions the cause of Individual Social Responsibility (ISR) whereby individuals are encouraged to donate 2% of their earnings between the ages of 50 and 60 through a competitive scheme of recognition and rewards.
References[edit | edit source]
- "IIT-Madras alumni commit $1.5 million to foster campus innovation - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-07-28.
- "Dr A.M Singhvi IIT Madras se samanit - [English Translation] Dr A.M Singhvi felicitated by IIT Madras". Dainik Navjyoti. 5 October 2017.
- "IIT Madras & Roorkee Receives Professorial Chairs from London-based Management Expert". Silicon India. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- "Chatron ko naye prodyogik se joday: Prof Singhvi - [English Translation] Connecting students with new technologies: Prof Singhvi". Amar Ujjala. 22 January 2018.
- "Management expert ne IIT Madras va Roorkee mein professorial chair ke staphna, abhutpurva aarthik yoghdan - [English Translation] Management expert's unique contribution of professorial chairs to IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee". Dainik Shah Times, Dehradun. June 2018.
- "Philanthropist Dr Singhvi Moots ISR". Asian Lite, UK. 4 July 2018.
- "London-based Management Expert funds Professorial Chairs in IITs - Madras and Roorkee - Skill Outlook | DailyHunt". DailyHunt. Retrieved 2018-07-28.
This article "Ajit Singhvi professorial chairs" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Ajit Singhvi professorial chairs/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.