Ajith Wickremaratne is a Sri Lankan Banker and a Corporate Executive. The former Vice-President and Head of Corporate Banking of NDB Bank, Sri Lanka. He was also a Director of NDB Group Companies: Capital Development and Investment Company Ltd, NDB Investment Bank Ltd, NDB Venture Investments (Pvt) Ltd and NDB Capital Ltd. He had been with NDB Bank for more than twenty years, his experience ranging from project/infrastructure financing to investment banking and venture capital financing.
Educated at Ananda College, Colombo, he holds an Engineering Degree from the University of Peradeniya and a Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Financial Administration from the Institute of Chartered Accountants, of Sri Lanka. He also holds an MBA from University of Southern Queensland, Australia and corporate memberships of the Institution of Civil Engineers, UK and Institute of Engineers, Sri Lanka.
- NDB Bank Annual Reports, "Source4 Archived 2010-10-17 at the Wayback Machine"
- Business Today, December 2009, NDB Bank partners with TradeCard, "Source10"
- Colombo Stock Exchange, NDB Bank Annual Report 2008, page 31-Leadership team, "Source11 Archived 2011-07-16 at the Wayback Machine"
- European Chamber of Commerce of Sri Lanka, "Source12 Archived 2009-12-19 at the Wayback Machine"
- International Finance Corporation, World Bank, NDB PADGO-Summary of Proposed Investment-Contacts "Source13"
- The Island - Financial Review, Thursday 7 February 2008, NDB TradeCard to provide robust trade financing services, "Source14"
- "The Island"-Business, "CDIC sitting on Rs. 3 billion cash looks for strategic investments", 28 June 2009, "Source 15"
- NDB Group Companies, "Source2 Archived 2010-04-28 at the Wayback Machine"
- NDB Group Launches Its Operations in Bangladesh, "Source3 Archived 2010-01-07 at the Wayback Machine"
- The Sunday Times - Financial Times,Sunday July 19, 2009, NDB launches operations in Bangladesh "Source5"
- Daily News, Thursday 16 July 2009,Plans to introduce innovative investment products: NDB Group launches operations in Bangladesh, "Source7 Archived 2010-02-06 at the Wayback Machine"
- The Island - Financial Review, 16 July 2009, NDB Group launches its operations in Bangladesh, "Source8"
- Business Today, NDB Group launches Its operations in Bangladesh, "Source9"
This article "Ajith Wickremaratne" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ajith Wickremaratne. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.