Welcome to EverybodyWiki ! Sign in to improve or create : an article, a company page or a bio (yours ?)...
Akwa Ibom State Employment and Enterprise Scheme
Akwa Ibom Employment And Enterprise Scheme (AKEES)[edit | edit source]
Akwa Ibom State Employment and Enterprise Scheme (AKEES)   was created on March 16, 2016 by Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State. The programme was subsequently handed over to the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Technical Matters and Due Process, Elder Ufot Ebong  for further development and coordination.
AKEES is an entrepreneurial programme created with the goal of training, guiding and empowering local entrepreneurs in the state.
The programme was created with the plan of converting it to a full-blown entrepreneurial incubator with the capacity to train, assist and provide financial support for local startups.
References[edit | edit source]
- Eribake, Akintayo (5 April 2016). "Gov Emmanuel launches Youths Enterprise, Employment Scheme".
- "Gov. Emmanuel launches enterprise and employment scheme". sharpedgenews.com.
- Magazine, WetinHappen (15 August 2015). "Personality: Ufot Ebong – Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Technical Matters".
- Magazine, WetinHappen (27 September 2018). "THIS IS AKEES MINI INDUSTRIAL PARK, ITU".
- "Inside Nigeria's first pencil and toothpick factory". 10 January 2018.
- Anthony, Bassey; Uyo (15 January 2018). "Akwa Ibom produces over two million pencils". The Nation Nigeria.
This article "Akwa Ibom State Employment and Enterprise Scheme" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Akwa Ibom State Employment and Enterprise Scheme/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.