Alesia ann carter
August 12, 1984 (Age 34)|
Brooklyn, New York
|Occupation||American Author and Poet, Influencer, Fashion Designer|
|Notable work||love me like the stars, a poetry book|
Alesia Ann Carter (born August 12, 1984) is an American Author and Poet, Influencer as well as a Fashion Designer. Carter's most notable work is a published collection of poems titled love me like the stars. As an Influencer, she has collaborated with Burberry, Maybelline, Abercrombie and Fitch, SIX02 (A division of Foot Locker) and Rebecca Minkoff.
Early life[edit | edit source]
Career[edit | edit source]
Carter is best known for her clothing brand Love Couture LA that was created in 2008; Having been recognized by Fab Counsel as an emerging brand to watch for, it eventually led Carter to create a fashion blog called Love Her Style LA. With a blog platform, it gave her the ability to combine her love for fashion, design and writing. Within 2 years of its launch, and much due to her keen eye for style as well as detail, Carter was able to grow her social following and begin to work on campaigns with brands such as Burberry, Express, Crocs, Forever 21, Maybelline, Sunday Riley, Abercrombie and Fitch, Cluse Watches, Rebecca Minkoff and even New York City's official tourism board, NYC Go. In addition, she has participated in an Influencer ad campaign with Fohr Card for Viktor & Wolf's Flowerbomb fragrance and was a host for American Eagle in collaboration with Bustle. In August 2016, Carter launched a custom jewelry line named Love Society LA. In December 2017, she began writing her first poetry book titled love me like the stars. On July 5th, 2018 her first poetry book was published by Barnes and Noble Press.
References[edit | edit source]
- "How Unsatisfaction Led Alesia Carter To Start Her Fashion Line, Love Couture LA". fabcounsel.com. Retrieved 2018-09-03.
- "This Patchwork Bag Will Instantly Elevate Any Outfit (The Edit)". Bloglovin’. 2016-08-30. Retrieved 2018-09-03.
- "Blogger Style: Cozy Sweater Looks". The Edit x Express Lifestyle Blog.
- "Foodie Tour: Alesia Carter's NYC". NYCgo.com. 2018-02-09. Retrieved 2018-09-03.
- "This Fragrance Company Teamed With Social Influencers for This Widely Successful Whimsical Campaign". Retrieved 2018-09-03.
- Noble, Barnes &. "Love Me Like The Stars". Barnes & Noble. Retrieved 2018-09-03.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Alesia ann carter" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Alesia ann carter/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.