Giardelli in the center in 2018
|Born||5 October 2002|
Seriate, Bergamo, Italy
|Karting World Championship career|
|Former teams||CRG (kart manufacturer),Tony Kart|
|Karting World Championship|
Career[edit | edit source]
Karting[edit | edit source]
Giardelli began his career in 2012. Since then he has won numerous national and international competitions and awards. Accomplishments include first place in the Italian Open Masters, third place at WSK, second place in the industry trophy  and the victory of a manche in the Karting World Championship. He competed for the CRG (kart manufacturer) official team, and Tony Kart  which is part of the OTK group currently racing for the official team Lariomotorsport.
Formula[edit | edit source]
Giardelli took part in tests both with a Formula Renault car and a Formula 4 car.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Alessandro Giardelli career statistics". Driver Database. Retrieved 17 September 2019.
- "Surprising Finale in Siena's Last Round of the Italian ACI Karting Championship". ekartingnews.com. eKartingNews. 31 August 2015. Retrieved 17 September 2019.
- "Kart: podio per Giardelli alla WSK Night Edition in Adria". leccotoday.it. Leccotoday. 14 June 2016. Retrieved 17 September 2019.
- "Trofeo delle Industrie - Final races". vroomkart.com. Vroomkart International. 30 October 2016. Retrieved 17 September 2019.
- "CIK-FIA WORLD KZ CHAMPS, INTERNATIONAL KZ2 SUPER CUP & CIK-FIA KARTING ACADEMY TROPHY (ROUND 3)". cikfia.com. cikfia. 8 September 2018. Retrieved 17 September 2019.
- "CRG renewed a block of 11 drivers". tkart.it. tkart. 18 January 2018. Retrieved 17 September 2019.
- "THE RACING TEAM READY FOR THE WORLD FIGHT FOR KZ AND KZ2 CATEGORIES IN BELGIUM". tonykart.com. Tonykart. 5 August 2018. Retrieved 17 September 2019.
[edit | edit source]
- Alessandro Giardelli career summary at DriverDB.com
This article "Alessandro Giardelli" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alessandro Giardelli. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.