Alex DiBranco is an American sociologist who studies right-wing and misogynist movements. DiBranco is Executive Director of the Institute for Research on Male Supremacism at University of California Berkeley. She launched the institute in 2019.
- Henry, Sarah (October 23, 2019). "Exposing and Challenging Male Supremacism: An Interview with Alex DiBranco". The Humanist. The American Humanist Association.
- DiBranco, Alex (February 10, 2020). "Male Supremacist Terrorism as a Rising Threat". International Centre for Counter-Terrorism. The Hague.
- "Alex DiBranco". New America.
- DiBranco, Alex (November 7, 2019). "Conservative News and Movement Infrastructure". News on the Right. Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780190913540. Search this book on
- "Alex DiBranco". Yale Sociology. Yale University.
|This biography of an American sociologist is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Alex DiBranco" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alex DiBranco. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.