Alexander Crutchfield is a U.S. financier and investor. As of March 2021, he was the Executive Chair, CEO and a member of the Board of Directors of ONS Acquisition Corp.
Early Life and Education
Following high school, Crutchfield attended Claremont McKenna College, where he earned a BA in Economics, African History and Accounting. He then attended Columbia Business School, earning an MBA in Accounting and Finance.
He has served as a member of the advisory board and a Life Director of The Arizona Cancer Center at The University of Arizona, as a Member of the BOA of the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research at The Massachusetts Institute of Technology,[dubious ] as a Member of the Board of Directors of The Arizona Humanities Council, as a Member of the Advisory Board of Cisco Learning Institute, a Member of the Board of Directors of The Center of the American West at the University of Colorado, and a Member of the Board of Directors of the Arizona Club.[third-party source needed][not in citation given][third-party source needed]
- Renaissance Capital (March 19, 2021). "ESG SPAC ONS Acquisition Files for a $200 Million IPO".
- Bloomberg L.P. (October 4, 2016). "Executive Profile: Alexander Crutchfield". Oasis Partner Company. Retrieved May 24, 2021.
- Dignity Designed & Delivered (January 4, 2021). "Alex Crutchfield". Retrieved May 24, 2021.
- Guyana Capital. "Alexander Crutchfield: Founder and Chairman". Retrieved May 25, 2021.
- GuideStar (2005). "Arizona Humanities Council". Retrieved May 24, 2021.
- GuideStar (2008). "Arizona Club". Retrieved May 24, 2021.
- "Where in the World are We Going" by Maurice Strong.
- "Crossing the Next Meridian" by Charles F. Wilkinson
- "The Next West: Public Lands, Community and Economy in the American West" by John Baden
- The Atlas of the New West by The Center of the American West
This article "Alexander Crutchfield" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alexander Crutchfield. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.