Alexander Wessely (born 11 February 1989) is a Swedish artist, photographer and director based in Stockholm.
In 2017 his latest exhibition 'Corpus' was previewed in a 700sqm palace in central Stockholm and displayed a fusion between photography and sculpture.
He is represented by Close Up Milano.
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Ancestral Desolation". 18 April 2016.
- "Corpus Exhibition by Alexander Wessely to Be Launched in an Old Palace Under Renovation in Central Stockholm".
- Germany, DJ MAG. "Swedish House Mafia arbeitet wohl mit Nike zusammen!".
- "Close Up Milano - Alexander Wessely". www.closeupmilano.it.
- Tales, Fashion (1 February 2017). "Alexander Wessely - Corpus".
- "irreverent youth - alex wessely". schonmagazine.com.
This article "Alexander Wessely" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alexander Wessely. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.