Welcome to EverybodyWiki ! Sign in to improve or create : an article, a company page or a bio (yours ?)...
|Born January 17, 1988 (30 years old)|
|Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy|
|Residence Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy|
|Height 1.64 Meters (5 feet, 3 inches)|
|Hair Color Brunette|
|Eye Color Blue|
Alexis “Alex” Mucci (born 17 January 1988) is an Italian fashion model, social media influencer and aerospace engineer. In 2018, she was considered to be a contestant for Grande Fratello, Season 15.  
Early Life[edit | edit source]
Career[edit | edit source]
After moving on from teaching at the Flair Academy, she moved into social media, growing a large platform on social media outlets such as Instagram and Tumblr. Her following on Instagram is over 1 million followers. Modeling is her primary occupation and she is involved in a number of collaborations with Italian fashion designers. 
Grande Fratello[edit | edit source]
In spring 2018, Alex was rumored to be a contestant on Grande Fratello, Season 15, the Italian version of Big Brother. The show was searching for popular social media influencers to be contestants and an Italian news journalist, Gabriele Parpiglia, made headlines in announcing the potential cast before it was officially announced. 
References[edit | edit source]
- Marina Illiano, "Alex Mucci, the aerospace engineer with a pin-up body", PopcornTV, December 4, 2018. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- Marco Santoro, "Anticipations Big Brother with D'Urso: Alex Mucci competitor?", LaNostraTV, March 24, 2018. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- Alex P, "Seno & Coseno presents Alex Mucci", Seno & Coseno Tech E Tette, March 30, 2016. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- Giulia Galletta, "Big Brother - The first rumors about the competitors (almost) Nip: an author of the reality speaks", SportFair, January 8, 2018. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- "Big Brother 2018 news: a Gf almost Vip or a Gf Nip? The advances", Ultime Notizie Flash, March 24, 2018. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
This article "Alexis Mucci" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Alexis Mucci/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.