There do not appear to be enough references currently present in this article to demonstrate notability. However, a user has performed a search that indicated that this is a notable topic.July 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)(
Templeman in January 2020
|Birth name||Alfie George Templeman|
|Born||January 26, 2003|
Carlton, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
|Instruments||Guitar, bass guitar, drums|
Alfie George Templeman (born January 2003) is an English singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and producer. He began recording and releasing demos in 2016, at the age of 13. He describes his sound as "indie R&B".
His 2020 single "Happiness in Liquid Form" was added to rotation on Australian youth broadcaster Triple J.
Templeman grew up around his father's collection of guitars and his sister, whose musical talents included playing the piano and trumpet. Templeman has stated this is what "[drew him] into the world of music".
At the age of seven, he developed an interest in drums and received his first guitar at age eight. Until then, he'd taught himself how to play his father’s left-handed guitars upside down. Self-taught at everything apart from drums, Templeman began recording at home and making CDs with his friends at age ten. By the time he turned 13, he had already acquired a fair understanding of music production software on his own and began working on creating full-length tracks. When his mother signed him up for singing lessons, Templeman transitioned from producing simple instrumentals to fully-formed compositions.
In 2018, Templeman recorded and released his debut single "Orange Juice", followed soon after by his debut EP, Like an Animal, released on October 2018 by Chess Club Records. Like an Animal was written, performed and recorded entirely by Templeman in his bedroom after school. He has even played every single instrument on the EP himself. Before signing with Chess Club, Templeman would upload his music on Spotify and was noticed when he featured on their “Discover Weekly” playlist.
Following the success of his debut, Templeman released his second EP, Sunday Morning Cereal, in June 2019 and his third EP, Don’t Go Wasting Time, later that same year. Characterized by spirited instrumentals and melodious vocals, Templeman's music often draws inspiration from the experiences of others, such as characters from TV shows.
The self-styled indie-R&B artist often performs live, backed by a band of friends he began jamming with at age ten. He states:
In April 2019, Templeman performed at the O2 Academy Brixton. The youthful singer has played support for Sundara Karma and is also scheduled to join Sports Team on their UK tour and play at the Five Day Forecast, Eurosonic and the Great Escape in 2020. 
After completing his GCSEs, Templeman left high school in 2019 at 16 years old to pursue a full-time music career.
|Like An Animal||–||–|
|Sunday Morning Cereal||
|Don't Go Wasting Time||
|Happiness in Liquid Form||
As lead artist
|"Orange Juice"||2018||Non-album single|
|"Stop Thinking (About Me)"||2019||Sunday Morning Cereal|
|"Sunday Morning Cereal"|
|"Used to Love"||Don't Go Wasting Time|
|"Don't Go Wasting Time"|
|"Happiness in Liquid Form"||2020||Happiness in Liquid Form|
|"My Best Friend"|
(featuring Coach Party)
|"Things I Thought Were Mine"|
As a featured artist
|"You Love Me in My Dreams"
(Ariel Days featuring Alfie Templeman)
|"Close Yr Eyes"
(carpetgarden featuring Alfie Templeman)
(Sully featuring Alfie Templeman)
|"Christmas Time for Many Minds"
(Jebb and the Riots featuring Alfie Templeman)
|Stories of Christmas|
(Oscar Lang featuring Alfie Templeman)
|Field Day||London, UK||June 8, 2019|
|Truck Festival||Oxfordshire, UK||July 26–28, 2019|
|Reading Festival||Reading, UK||August 24, 2019|
|Leeds Festival||Leeds, UK||August 25, 2019|
|Reeperbahn Festival||Hamburg, Germany||September 19, 2019|
|Neighborhood Festival||Manchester, UK||October 12, 2019|
|Mirrors Festival||London, UK||November 2, 2019|
- "Alfie Templeman – Artist Profile". Universal Music Publishing Group. 2020. Retrieved 13 June 2020.
- "Alfie George TEMPLEMAN (born January 2003) - Personal Appointments". Companies House. Retrieved 20 August 2020.
- Hansen, Susan (24 June 2019). "Next Wave #910: Alfie Templeman". Clash. Retrieved 13 June 2020.
- Standring, Ben (27 March 2019). "Spotlight: Alfie Templeman". Slanted Press. Retrieved 13 June 2020.
- Pitcher, Laura (2019-04-22). "Alfie Templeman Is the Nicest Guy in Music". THE LAST MAGAZINE. Retrieved 2019-11-19.
- Hustwaite, Bridget (2 June 2020). "Happiness in music form: the bright spark of Alfie Templeman". ABC. Retrieved 28 July 2020.
- Muir, Jamie (13 February 2019). "Alfie Templeman is a name you need to know for 2019: "I'm not interested in anything else apart from music"". Dork. Retrieved 13 June 2020.
- "Get To Know... Alfie Templeman". DIY. 5 June 2019. Retrieved 13 June 2020.
- "Alfie Templeman | Biography & History". AllMusic. Retrieved 2019-11-19.
- "Alfie Templeman - Artist Profile". Eventseeker.com. Retrieved November 20, 2019. Unknown parameter
- Neale, Matthew (October 14, 2019). "Bedfordshire wunderkind Alfie Templeman makes bedroom-pop worthy of billboards". NME. Retrieved November 19, 2019. Unknown parameter
- Geoghegan, Kev (2019-05-21). "The fledgling pop star who needs a chaperone". Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- "Chess Club signee Alfie Templeman drops "Don't Go Wasting Time" and announces his third EP". The Line of Best Fit. Retrieved 2019-11-19.
- "On The Rise: Alfie Templeman". The Line of Best Fit. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- "Official Independent Albums Chart Top 20: 24 July 2020". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 20 August 2020.
- "Official Scottish Albums Chart Top 100: 24 July 2020". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 20 August 2020.
- "Alfie Templeman announces 'Happiness in Liquid Form' EP". DIY. 27 April 2020. Retrieved 13 June 2020.
- Murray, Robin (9 April 2019). "Alfie Templeman shares potent new single 'Stop Thinking (About Me)'". Clash. Retrieved 13 June 2020.
- Swash, Olivia (29 May 2019). "Alfie Templeman drops a DIY groove banger with "Sunday Morning Cereal"". The Line of Best Fit. Retrieved 13 June 2020.
- Skinner, Tom (8 April 2020). "Listen to Alfie Templeman's summer-ready new song, 'Happiness in Liquid Form'". NME. Retrieved 10 April 2020.
- Triscari, Caleb (28 April 2020). "Alfie Templeman shares new track 'My Best Friend' ahead of EP release". NME. Retrieved 13 June 2020.
- "Nieuwe single Alfie Templeman – "Things I Thought Were Mine"" [New single Alfie Templeman – "Things I Thought Were Mine"]. Dansende Beren (in Dutch). 15 July 2020. Retrieved 27 July 2020.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
This article "Alfie Templeman" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Alfie Templeman. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.